Kills 99.99% of viruses, bacteria,
fungi and mold within 1-4 minutes.
Disinfect, sanitize, clean and deodorize with no wiping.
Eliminates the need for harsh and abrasive chemicals. Our solution is EPA approved and tested. Non-toxic yet effective on viruses, bacteria, and allergens. Safe for animals, children, fabric, technology and food surfaces.
We also help businesses inform their customers that they are professionally disinfected by supplying signage and helping with other forms of marketing.
• Tested and proven by the EPA to eliminate 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, fungi, and mold
• Hospital grade
• Free from chlorine & phosphates
• Immediately safe to breathe
• Botanically derived active ingredient
• Hypoallergenic and non-irritating to the skin
• Eliminates most allergens
• A broad-spectrum disinfectant registered with the Environmental Protection Agency
• Formulated without phthalates, propylparaben, butylparaben, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-dnors, or NPE’s
• No residue
• NSF (National Safety for Food Services) approved - safe for use on food surfaces with no rinsing or wiping
• Safe for pets and children
• Safe for use on fabrics
• Safe for use on technology such as cell phones and computers
Our sprayers electrically charge and disperse our disinfectant into a fine mist that clings and coats surfaces four times faster than traditional cleaning. The electrostatic sprayers positively charge the solution which seeks out and wraps around viruses, bacteria, and mold. The charge causes the droplets to reverse direction and move against gravity to coat the underside and backside of surfaces, reaching areas that standard disinfectants and wipes can’t reach. These tiny, positively charged droplets tend to repel each other and evenly disperse, which gives 100% coverage. The area is immediately safe to enter for your family, staff, or customers.